Bench

Bench

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Blogs and Blogging

Sometimes people make blogging look SO easy! I've now sat here for far longer than I'd like to admit just trying to figure out how to change the font on the body text of my blog. Yes, the body text is now a font that it originally wasn't. Yes, it's a different font than the standard fonts Blogger gives you the choice of. And yes, I'm pretty sure I succeeded in messing up the HTML code on my blog so I'm stuck with this font for the rest of my life, whether I want it or not. Let's be honest, there are worse things in life! 

Blogging is an interesting pursuit for me. I get so caught up in trying to make it look perfect that I end up getting frustrated with the entire process before I actually take time to sit down and write anything. So much for blogs being a creative outlet!

2 comments:

  1. I love your font. Even though you admitted to spending hours trying to change your font, at least now your font matches your whole theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your font. Even though you admitted to spending hours trying to change your font, at least now your font matches your whole theme.

    ReplyDelete